Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Humbled and Convicted

There never seems to be a weekend where I am not humbled by Gods love for me and how unworthy I am of His love. I see Christ working in so many area's of my life. This weekend hit me hard... How am I treating other people, am I treating them as Christ would treat them? Am I serving others before myself? In doing this am I serving others and working without grumbling? To all of these questions I would have to give an emphatic No..... This weekend has brought me to a place where words will not do, and prayer and silence before Christ seems to be the only way to work on, and calm what He has stirred in me.

2 comments:

  1. What is it about weekends that makes you feel that way? I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have Bible study, then Church and then The Well. It seems I am the most focused on Chirst on the weekends. All three things hit the same area in my life. I guess that is why.

    ReplyDelete