Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas and New Years can be a very hard and lonely time for many of us. Know that the true love of your life is always with you!

With You

The touch of your hand brings a smile to my face. When I look into your eyes I feel my heart coming together after being broken for what seems eternity. Your soft whispers of love touch my soul, and you are engraved on my heart forever. Just to be near you sets my heart free, and I am reminded of the love I have waited for, for so long. As we sit together I can feel each line in your fingertips as you wipe the tears from my eyes. I am finally assured that I have found someone to love, and someone that will love me. With you I can do anything, with you I am set free. I have found the love of my life, and the lover of my soul. We will be together forever. I finally have my wings, I can fly, with you!


May Christ give you the love and the peace that only he can give! God bless and merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment