Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Friday, December 18, 2009

Every man knows this struggle; the stuggle to understand the opposite sex. We cannot live with you, and we cannot live without you!

Lost in Love

The sheer thought of you leaves my mind wondering and hurting in anticipation of just knowing you. You perplex me to the point of insanity yet I feel bound by the slightest touch of your hand. When you are near I feel as if I was a feather, so light that I could be thrown from the earth. While I am flying I can see all of Gods glorious creation, yet I cannot make my eyes wander from your beautiful face. God only knows why he made you as he did, to vex me and bless me all in one. Your face is a thing of wonder, yet your soul is more beautiful still. I look in your eyes and see everything that I love, and everything that I still do not understand. Your mystery intrigues me, yet I do not know if I will ever understand your thoughts, dreams and soul. Your soul belongs to Jesus and for that I rejoice. Even if I do not understand you in this life I will have eternity to ponder and explore my love. To know you fully is the dream of my life, but when I finally get close to my dream I get tossed again by love. Tossed in a new direction and I know not where I am. I look up and there you are, I look into your eyes and I am lost again, I am in a place where only God can find me. I am in the best place, I am Lost in Love.

5 comments:

  1. You're such a romantic! Your future wife is very lucky.
    Welcome to blogdom, you romantic, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had this in you - very mushy, but I like it. I wonder who it is about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote this a little over a year ago I believe. This is about the woman I hope to meet one day. Maybe I have already met her and just don't know it yet. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate, you are an amazing man and your future wife will be a very blessed woman when she finds you.

    ReplyDelete