Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Monday, August 2, 2010

Love Like Christ and Have Nothing to Fear

Yet again I am blown away by the people that Christ has brought into my life; teaching me, growing me, developing me into who He wants me to be. I am humbled by His plan and I see Him in every step I take. Yet fear creeps in silently and makes my steps falter. I question again and again, all while Christ is telling me to bring everything to Him. Am I ready to love like Christ wants me to love? Am I ready to love without fear to love knowing that I may have to let go in order for these wonderful people to truly know their Saviors love? These past few weeks have brought me to a place that I truly never thought I would be. I have found a beauty that I have never seen, yet I see it ever clearer every time I pray. I seek Christ and I find her there, right where she needs to be; lost in her Savior’s love.

Lord help me to love like you love. Take away my fears and calm my heart. May we find each other only when we are closest to you. Fear has no place in your presence squelch it and guide us to you. Thank you Lord! For you are worthy of Praise! In the good and the bad for your plan is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment