Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Friday, September 10, 2010

A Blessing Beyond Compare!

Gone for a Day

There have been days when I thought that you would never come. Lost in a sea of choices, in the thick mist of this world; guided by the only true compass, I have found you and I will never let you go. You compliment me in every way. Your strengths are my weaknesses, and I know that we can do anything when we come together in Christ! When I say goodbye for a day it feels like a month and when I leave your loving embrace I feel like I am leaving a piece of me behind. I never want to say goodbye. When I am gone for a day, you are always on my mind. The ways you make me laugh and cry the feel of your hand in mine and your loving soul. I could never find another as beautiful as you. I am gone for the day, but I will be back; back to get lost in your eyes. It is right where I want to be. I may be gone for the day but I am yours for life. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Please invite someone to see the film OctoberBaby it is very good, We should support positive cinema when it is released.
    at least read about this wonderful film, I saw it last night with my wife and children and I loved it.
    Its not the kind of film that men go to see but I would recomend to many of my friends.
    http://www.octoberbabymovie.net/

    ReplyDelete