Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Friday, February 19, 2010

He is Moving

Each day I pray Lord that you will show me your way, and that you will show me the path you have made for me. Please Lord; give me the strength to hold onto what you have for me, and to never push it away. How many times have I heard your voice or seen your hand moving and done nothing? How many times have I been so caught up in life that I do not pay attention to your soft whispers? Make me slow down, and calm my voice so that I may hear your whispers. Lord I see your hand moving, but am I moving with it? Break me where I need to be broken Lord so I may better serve you. Lord, make me yours.

If you are struggling with where you think Christ wants you to go, or if you are having a hard time hearing Him or seeing what He is doing. I encourage you to look at today's verses. He is always with you, even when it seems noone is. Hang onto Him, for He is holding onto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment