Here is my writing. I do not pretend to be a great writer or poet. I write what is on my heart.

I hope that you enjoy my posts. I hope that they touch you in one way or another. Most of all I hope that they make you think.

Verse(s) of the Week

Mal 3:10



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's note to my Beloved

Each night I think of you and wonder where you are. I am so tired of this search, but for the treasure I will one day find. All these other women tell me they are searching for love, then shy away or push me away. I am so tired. Tired of wasted time, and wasted hopes. I am tired of this longing. A hand to hold would be so wonderful, but what of it if my hand is tossed away at the first mistake, or flaw seen. I am who I am and that is all I can be. Christ gives me strength and guides my steps. He is working in me and that is all that matters. I count everything else as loss compared to Him. Why am I searching for love when He is right in front of me? Why? Because I still long to hold your hand, and I beleive He wants you for me too. When I find you please hold my hand tight and never let go. I miss you every day and I do not even know your name. You are in my dreams and I will hold on, but only with Christs help. With each tear I miss you more. Good night my love, where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan, my name is Bärbel, I'm writing to you from Germany, where I live. I just read your Valentine's note and it has deeply touched me.....I know, it's tough and a challenge to remain patient and trust our Lord...But I know it's worth the wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. here is mine... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/note.php?note_id=8180045129

    ReplyDelete